Monday, May 21, 2012

boombox


yeah!!

this is the first time i'm feeling so stressed. i have two presentations tomorrow and i'm feeling so paranoid. hahaha. i don't relly know the meaning of the word, but i'm just saying it :p haha. but ya!!! i feel so scared! because the score's is not like secondary sch where everything's totaled at the end of the year. the score's gonna affect for my whole poly! and the worst part of being in poly is presentation, which i have never been able to do right since i was young. i rmb i cant even do show and tell and dread it in primary sch!! haha.

what if i can't present well. what if i jumble up my words and leave a bad impression. what if i'm gonna screw up tmr. what if i'm gonna get low marks. what if i bring my whole group down with me! UGH. today was so stress. face turned red. and that only happened once when i was eating with his family and i dropped the chicken and rice all over the table. now the second time when i didn't mean to say things i didn't mean. i feel so stresseddddd. luckily. i ALMOST brokedown. but yay, i didn't ^^ if not i'll be so embarassed cos i told myself never to let anyone see me upset :/ and i did my calculations, to cover up my sadness, i will use my angryness to be the mask over the sadness. hahahaha. and what i fear now is, i haven't done much for my group. i only did the 'beautifying' of the slides. but what if it isn't good enough? or my teammates think it's badly done or less effort is put in. kay, i shall SHATAP. haha. i realised i'm always talking to myself. maybe i'm too noisy to be ignored by everyone. so i shall try to keep quiet most of the times now :(

 
hahahaa but whatever, this songs make me kinda happy. the tune is kinda happy and catchy. woohooooo!!!!!!!! hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment