Monday, May 28, 2012

twinkie


this picture is too awesome not to post. i got alot of things to post today one, but i shall say what i rmb only.

hahaha okay so today i thot i would be so lucky cos i could find things easily in the morning and forgot what else made me feel lucky. haha. but ya, so in the mrt, i feel so happy go lucky weeee. haha. then suddenly when reach sch that mrt stop, i got out of the train and walk down the steps. suddenly i feel my slipper no friction then i slip on the stairs! hahahahaha. so funny and i rmb all their faces like shock and retarded!!!!! hahahahaha. then got one lady put her palm on my shoulder and ask me if im okay!! hahahahahaha. but its okay! and thanks to that, i kept playing the scenario in my head and felt so paiseh. haha. i even accident rmb the scenario and laugh to myself that ppl think i keesiao! but who cares!!!!! ^^

MAAKEEEEEEEEEE A WISHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment