Monday, September 10, 2012

LOVE.


Today is “Suicide Awareness Day” wear something yellow or write love on your wrist to show support of people you know that have attempted or succeeded in committing suicide.

today i woke up at 5 smth am, and i think i just woke up from a dream or something and took like manymany minutes to sleep back then had a reallyreally weird dream that woke me up cos i was in utter shockkkk. haha. and i know the last thing on my mind wasn't him but Jesus. so i couldn't have possibly dreamt of him. but i guess maybe God was trying to tell me something? haha. but actually i dunno what to do about this dream cos i dunno what it is telling me! haha.

and i'm actually very excited cos i just joined akikdo and gonna meet jasper and louie later! weeee, but i scared i stick to them like glue ah, cos i dunno anyone else but them ): but i think i'm alr very brave to ask if i could akikdo! :D :D :D

PS: WEAR YELLOW AND/OR WRITE LOVE ON YOUR WRISTS PLEASE. IT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE ALL DO IT TOGETHER (:


i'm backkkkk, hahahaha. i forgot what i learnt in akikdo within a few hours/minutes. tell me, aren't i forgetful and dumb?! hahaha. others also learn so fast, i like damn noob ugh. but it's okay, i'll keep trying to improve myself yea and one day i'll be black belt hehe. and i need to stop being paiseh man! i must brave up! actually when i'm not paiseh is when 1. i'm familiar with everyone or 1. i'm in my own world, like ignoring everyone but myself and my partner (:

No comments:

Post a Comment