Monday, September 3, 2012

PEEEEEEEKAH BOOOOOOO!


HELLO! HAHAHAHA. today i'm very bored ah. actually everyday also very bored, but today i'm just fangirling over another cute thai boy aaah and the best part is he same age as meeeeeee and his birthday is so close to mine, mine is 26, his is 29! WAAAAAAAA SO FATED HOR!!!!!
hahaha okay back to business yo, hahaha. i just did something so that i won't regret it in future which is to ask my buddy out! haha. okay la, maybe he dowan me as buddy, but i want! i so brave to whatsapp first hor! :) but i got strong feeling he just making me feel better ah, like he dowan be my buddy/friend with me, and only i want be buddies. haha. haiya! at least i got put in the effort to salvage this friendship right! and i won't regret anything in future! :) haha. actually still got this supergoodfriend i haven't salvage yet ah, but i will gather up the courage one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment