Thursday, September 13, 2012


people are doing this on tumblr, day by day, but i shall do all at one go, since i wanna make my blog alive :p

1. Five ways to win my heart

  • Be a gentlemen and respect all girls 
  • Be a christian
  • Don't flirttttt.
  • Gotta be sporty, which means TAN :D
  • If you win it, you win it (:
2. Something i feel strongly about
i believe in the one and only God i believe in, Jesus Christ (:
3. A book i love
i don't actually read books but i think i like the Bible :D
4. Bullet my whole day

  • Went to PP
  • Watch anime and drama

5. Things i want to say to an ex
i am sorry. and i truly want you as my buddy :(
6. My views on mainstream music
as long as i like the music, mainstream doesn't matter.
7. 5 pet peeves

  • Attention seekers
  • Feeling ugly
  • Advertisements when i'm watch youtube or anime!
  • Bad-smelling air aka smoke.
  • Messes

8. What i ate today
i ate tom yum soup with rice and kfc and mac&cheese (:
9. How important i think education is
well, rather important since we have to find jobs.
10. Put my music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
lullaby - joey moe, if i become a memory - tank(chinese), wake me up when september ends - greenday, beautiful - secrets in stereo, not a love song -ross lynch, what if - simple plan, enchanted - taylor swift, unpredictable - the icarus account, take me to the clouds - daniel schuhmacher, still - 98 degrees
11. Your family
my father, mother, two brothers and one maid (:
12. Five guys whom i find attractive 
my crush, niall horan, mario maurer, kao jirayu laongmanee, tan guys.
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
i feel fat esp my thighs, i feel insecure but i still wear shorts.
14. What i wore today
t-shirt and shorts.
15. My zodiac/horoscope and if i think it fits my personality
scorpio, it doesssssss amazingly. for some things laaa.
16. Something i always think 'what if...' about
what if i never broke up.
17. Something i'm proud of
my God, my family.
18. A problem that i have had
Sleeping
19. Five things i lust after
pretty face, skinny legs, everlasting happiness, mesmerizing eyes, photogenic
20. My fears
i am scared of losing people, scared of not being happy, not being good enough.
21. How you hope your future will be like
get married have kids.
22. Your academics
average.
23. Something that i miss
buddy and supergoodfriend :(
24. Five words/phrases that make me laugh
why are you laughing?
25. Something i'm currently worrying about
worrying if it's one sided.
26. Things i like or dislike about myself
almost everything, but i cant cos i'm fearfully and wonderfully made by God.
27. A quote i try to live by
do what makes you happy.
28. Somewhere i'd like to move to or visit
holland (:
29. Five weird things i like
smelling things, late night getaway, giraffes, fixing things, being stubborn
30. One thing you're excited for
badminton with mummy and idk who tmr haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment