Friday, June 8, 2012

heyhappyday!


i lovelovelove this song <3 because it's such a happy song! :) i would actually appreciate it if you take the time to hear this song :)
haha hello everyone! i played tennis today, so i feel more carefree now woohoo!!!! :P
haha. and tmr, i predict it's gonna be another good day, cos it's friday!

THANKGODIT'SFRIDAY! :)

haha and i'm actually considering to go for Hair For Hope! hahaha. i actually don't mind being bald for the people having cancer, as long as they can feel comforted! :) i know i will get alot of critisism if i really be bald but hair is afterall an accessory to me. i don't need it :p haha. i know i probably wont look good cos i don't have pretty features and all. but ^^ i would actually go for it, if my mummy allows me to :) and like that, at least i know who really likes me, for my personality and not my looks(okay, i know i dont have any) HAHAA.
MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU ALL, MY LITTLE FRIENDS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment