Wednesday, June 13, 2012

noob

2085744051_e3f759eba2_z_large
haha hai! (this is a greeting, not a sigh) haha. i like how this knit sweaters make me feel so warm, just by looking at the pics :p haha. i really want one myself, just a plain coloured one with a simple design like the pic above! haha. but idk where to buy! sad lifeeee. :p

hahahaha I WANT TO COMPLAIN :( haha. i am aching alllllll over, my thighs, my rib, my tammy, my waist! ahahah. and aches mean that my muscles are gonna get bigger, which means i'm gonna look even fatter /: haha. i am happy the way i am, i don't want to be bigger :( haha. okay enough.

and i utterly hate myself for not being good in tennis, not being able to keep rallies or do the drills right, which mean my partners will suffer with me which is so asdasdacasfa!!!! :( haha. and whats worse is that, everyone had 1 partner, i had two!!! which means i feel doubly guility :( :( then now i think one of them he walk weirdweird like me, which means he also aching cos of the punishment we did :( so i try harder so i can dont burden my partners anymore, but it's not working! it's like whatever i do, is not good enough :(
AND ihatemyself so much for this part, i dropped my korkor, when we doing this drill, i was supposed to hold his ankle and he would crawl! but i was too weak, i dropped his ankle and let him go, he fell flat on his face, fuckinghatemyself. i couldn't stop saying sorry and thosestupidwaterleftmyfuckingeyes (luckily for a few second only). /:

No comments:

Post a Comment